Data Protection Notice and Permission to hold contact details for all clients of LawesPaws
Supplied to all clients upon bookings agreed.
To comply with the current legislation on data protection we must tell you what personal data we hold about you, why we hold it and have your permission to retain it. We store data about clients to ensure we can contact them by mail, telephone or email:
- In an emergency with respect of advice proffered
- About booking reminders
Any data we hold will not be provided to any other person or business except as required by law.
- You may request to see all the personal data we hold on you (we are allowed 30 days to provide it)
- We only keep your data for the reasons outlined above
- We destroy your data if we have had no contact with you for (9) years
- For the smooth and efficient running of LawesPaws we need to keep a record of your
- Landline and mobile telephone numbers
- Email address
- The details of your pet/s
For us to be able to hold these records we need your permission so please complete this form and return it via email to Vicky Lawes at ‘email@example.com’
Your full name: _____________________________________
Your email address: __________________________________
I agree that LawesPaws may contact me as necessary
oIn an emergency with respect of advice proffered
oTo remind me of appointments/bookings
oAbout offers and services which may be of interest to me*
*I understand I can opt out of further marketing contact at any time on request.
* LawesPaws will never contact you to canvas or for marketing purpose.
Clients must tick the first two boxes. Ticking the subsequent box is optional.